General System Features
• The system is a portable rapid deployable tactical VIP protection system which can be transported/carried between countries, buildings, aircraft, ships and vehicles.
• The selected components of the system are very quickly field deployable, with minimum user input.
• The equipment is deployable to provide visual monitoring of different situational areas around a VIP location. Typically this will be monitoring of hotel corridors leading to the VIPs room, and also vehicle monitoring.
• The system has general purpose video inputs to allow for connection of general cameras or hotel CCTV.
• The RF bearer is hidden within local RF noise to prevent detection. The RF bearer is digital COFDM for secure non line of sight performance.
• The system can be secured with high level encryption AES256.
• RF power levels and signal blend with background noise.
• RF is digital COFDM offering choice of bandwidths from 2.5, 3.5 5 and 6MHz.
• The system operates wirelessly with no line of sight to ranges of up to 200m.
• Nodes mesh to enable range extension and improve RF coverage.